Online jQuery Cheat Sheet
jQuery Cheat Sheet will help you create the code for animations, various effects and other features for your website. Find the most common code snippets on a single page.
Hide the green comments with the link in the top right corner of the site. Click the code snippets to highlight then copy-paste them in your project!
- Basics – Introduction to jQuery syntax through commonly used code examles. Learn how to include jQuery in your HTML code.
- Selector – Similar to how we target CSS elements in the style sheets, we use selectors.
- Effects – Learn how to animate the HTML elements. Make them fade, slide or set up any other effect with custom CSS properties.
- Dom Manipulation – It's easy to get and edit the content of a Document Object Model item.
- Traversing – The way of targeting elements based on their hierarchy in the code. Imagine that the source of the page is a family tree where you can work with parents, children, siblings etc.
- Ajax – Exchange data with the server to dynamically update parts of the page.
- Links – Useful links and online tools to work with jQuery.
Make sure you save this link to help your next project.